Music Immersive Judges
Louisa Wendorff, is an American Singer/Songwriter who in February 2015, performed live at E!’s Live Countdown to the Grammy’s Red Carpet, as she simultaneously released her Blank Space/Style mash-up as a single on iTunes. The single rapidly climbed to the #18 spot for all genres on iTunes.
Louisa’s talent was recognized in late December 2014, when Taylor Swift discovered her latest mash-up video of Swift’s songs, Blank Space and Style. In no time, Louisa’s YouTube mash-up went viral, with over 17 million views in the first month alone.
Louisa calls Nashville home, and is currently working on new music. In April, Louisa will be performing at the Rites of Spring Festival alongside Young the Giant, Portugal the Man, T-Pain, RAC, and The Lone Bellow.
Rob Chiarelli is an American record producer, mix engineer, musician, published author and Grammy Award winner. Widely recognized as a music producer for Will Smith and Men in Black II (2002), Chiarelli's work appears on numerous Gold and Platinum albums and motion picture soundtracks, including eight GRAMMY winners.
Lilly Dawson is the founder and director of Hollywood Immersive. During her 12 years as a Casting Director, Lilly saw countless actors head to LA with little knowledge of the entertainment industry and no idea where to start. She decided to create Hollywood Immersive, a platform that would train, connect and inspire performers from all around the world offering them a solid foundation to move forward within the industry.
Hollywood Immersive has changed the lives of countless artists - giving them the skills, insights and contacts that would usually take years to accumulate. Participants have been signed by US management; offered record deals, landed TV hosting jobs and lead roles on television, and many have secured agents and solid work on return to their own countries.
Stephanie Charles spent 10 years as a professional actor on stage & screen before becoming an Actors Agent. As a talent agent at ARG in London, she represented Billie Piper (Dr Who/Secret Diary of a Call Girl, & Parminder Nagra (E.R). She was also the senior agent at Lip Service where she worked with Hugh Laurie & Peter Capaldi.
Stephanie is currently the Head of Markets and Marketing at StarNow, where she forges close relationships with senior Casting Directors, Producers & Directors, to promote & support StarNow talent.
Don't forget to read the small print (our competition terms & conditions) before you apply...
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Music Immersive 2015 Competition rules:
- Competition: Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Music Immersive competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to StarNow members at or over the age of 17 on the 8 March 2015 (PST).
- Ineligible persons: Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition. Former Music Immersive Participants are not allowed to enter the competition because their training is deemed as an unfair advantage.
- Minors: Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the Competition. If the winner is under the age of 18, we strongly recommend that a parent or guardian accompany the winner at all times (at their own expense).
- Maintain membership: The winner agrees to maintain a public StarNow profile for at least 2 years from the date of the winner announcement and may not remove or make the profile private.
- Competition period: The Competition commences on 8 March 2015 (PST) and ends on 4 April 2015 (PST). Winner announced by 7 May 2015 (PST).
- Entry video: By entering this Competition, you agree to your entry video being used for ongoing promotional purposes (as determined by the Promoter and Hollywood Immersive LLC at their absolute discretion).
- Prize package: The prize package includes:
- Return flights, and LA airport transfers
- Food and accommodation within the villa only during the 7 nights/8 day stay in LA
- A lifetime Full Membership to StarNow*
- Participation in the Music Immersive Program
* StarNow will have the right to remove or hide the winner’s profile at their discretion; the winner will not be able to remove or hide their profile.
The maximum prize package value is USD$12,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a change in the ultimate prize value between now and the prize redemption date. The prize must be redeemed by no later than January 2016 (NZT).
- Entry: To be part of the Competition you must enter on the Promoter’s websites: www.starnow.com or musicimmersive.starnow.com (Website)
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the promoter or delays in delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion, or for any other reason.
- Verifying entries: Without creating an obligation to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and terminate the entrant’s StarNow membership) for tampering with the entry process, for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or for engaging in improper or unlawful conduct that may affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- Promotion of contestants: StarNow will promote the competition generally, and may also promote individual contestants.
- Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (and select another winner) and terminate the winner’s StarNow membership if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the winner has failed to comply (or will be unable to comply) with these terms and conditions, any other conditions of use of the prize and/or any prize supplier’s requirements.
- Selection of winners: The finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges by the 16 April 2015 (PST) and no further discussion will be entered into. Hollywood Immersive reserves the right to choose new finalists if it is unable to contact a finalist by the 20 April 2015 (PST).
- Alternate winner: Subject to any State or Territory regulation (where applicable), the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner if they are unable to establish contact with the winner (by phone or email) within 48 hours.
- Acceptance of prize: The winner must accept the prize within 72 hours of confirming receipt of the communication that they are the winner.
- Decisions are final: The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- Promotion of winner: In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner agrees to:
- have his or her full name, a photo and a link to his or her StarNow profile on the Website homepage and in the Promoter’s newsletter as well as a link to his or her profile from the Promoter’s social media pages (such as Facebook and Twitter);
- be included in other promotional materials as part of the Promoter’s ongoing publicity (as determined by the Promoter in the Promoter’s absolute discretion);
- two video interviews for StarNow. The first one will be filmed in LA during Music Immersive and the second is to be determined by the Promoter (at our discretion); and
- participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize package, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
- have their video online for 12 months on the Hollywood Immersive YouTube channel.
- Cancellation: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, or amend the details of, this Competition at any time before 8 March 2015 (PST), subject to any State or Territory regulation (where applicable).
- No transfer of prize package: The prize packages cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize package must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by the winner.
- Package unavailability: If the prize package (or any part of the prize package) is not available or cannot, in the Promoter’s opinion, be provided for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State or Territory regulation (where applicable).
- Other costs and expenses: Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in connection with the Competition and the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner (including any insurance costs, upgrades and/or any other travel costs or personal costs and expenses). Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Updating personal details: Your profile and your contact details (including your email address), will be recorded as part of your entry. Should your contact details change during the period of the Competition, it is your responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- Use of personal information: Entrants’ personal information is collected for the purpose of conducting the Competition and promoting the Competition and the winner. The Promoter (and any of its related entities) may disclose your personal information to any other parties who are involved in administering the competition and any State and/or Territory authorities (as required).
- Promotion of entrants: By entering this Competition, you consent to:
- the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in paragraph 23 of these terms and conditions;
- receive ongoing communication from the Promoter (or its related entities), including its newsletter and other promotional material;
- receive commercial electronic messages (including SMS and email messages) from the Promoter (or its related entities) throughout the duration of the Competition and subsequently until such time as you notify the Promoter that you no longer wish to receive such messages.
- Access costs: The cost of accessing the Website will be dependent on the entrant’s internet service provider.
- Exclusion of liability: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition and/or the prize package (or any part thereof) except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Force majeure: If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable laws and/or State or Territory regulation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or Prize at any time.
- Hollywood Immersive: the finalists will have the option to view the Music Immersive participant Code of Conduct, Travel Conditions and other Policies that will be made available upon request. The winner must agree to the Music Immersive Terms and Conditions, which will be made available to the finalists by Hollywood Immersive LLC.
- Member terms: As a StarNow member you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to StarNow members (as notified on the Website).
- Promoter details: The Promoter is StarNow Limited of Level 2, 14 - 16 Allen Street, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.